We make it easy to create new share classes for your company by handling the process from start to finish. Our service ensures that the task is taken care of quickly and efficiently. All the required company statutory paperwork is completed in full and all our documents are professionally presented, fully compliant and delivered with only signatures required.
All registered companies are allowed to set up new classes of shares as required and there are no legal restrictions on how many share classes a company can have. Different classes of shares can carry different voting, dividend and/or capital rights.
There are many reasons why a company may wish to issue shares with different rights and restrictions. One of the most popular reasons is to give family members or employee’s shares in the company that can be used to pay dividends at differing rates. In some companies many different classes of shares with the same rights except for dividend payments are issued to different people. Such shares are often known as ‘alphabet shares’.
Other shares such as preference shares, redeemable shares or shares with specific tailored rights can also be created and issued for any company.
Our service includes everything required to set up new share classes, all fully completed, compliant and delivered in hard or electronic copy (forms for Companies House must be filed in hard copy for creating new share classes), including:
- Form re the allotment of additional x class shares, showing share class rights
- Form highlighting the re-naming of the share classes
- Form showing any amendments to existing share class rights
- Resolution with new company Articles of Association with additional articles for new share class rights.
- All appropriate board minutes and notices
- New shares certificates (consolidated as required and correctly numbered)
- Letters of application
- Full historic set of updated company registers
- 2 bound copies of new company Articles of Association
- Cover letter clearly outlining what forms need to be signed and/or kept
It is also important that PSC (Person of Significant Control) details are kept up to date on the company registers and with Companies House. We will make sure that all required PSC updates are completed and filed as part of our service.
This service can be combined with any other company secretarial jobs required. Please click below to purchase this service or to purchase this with any other secretarial service.
Our normal charge for creating and issuing new share classes is £135. All companies are different, so we will need to look at the complexity and history of the company to make sure that the service can be completed as efficiently as possible. Please click on our quick quote link below and we will be in touch as soon as possible with a no-obligation quote.
|Create new share classes||From Only £135.00 + VAT||Get a quote|