Terms and Conditions of Use
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
The information provided here is of a general nature and is not to be construed as a recommendation to the specific business circumstances of any individual or entity. The information has been compiled from sources we believe to be reliable, but no guarantee is given or implied as to its completeness or accuracy.
COPYRIGHT; LIMITED LICENSE
The Materials and Services on this Site are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property laws and any unauthorised use of the Materials or Services at this Site may violate such laws.
Except as expressly provided herein, OCS and its suppliers do not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secret information with respect to the Materials and Services. 4815162342 Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the information or documents on this Site may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of OCS.
Use of Site Information and Materials
Except as otherwise indicated elsewhere on this Site, you may view, download, print, copy, distribute and circulate the documents and information available on this Site subject to the following conditions:
- The documents and information may be used for personal, informational, internal, non-commercial purposes with appropriate citation to OCS.
- Permission to use documents and information for commercial purposes is granted only with the prior written consent of OCS and only with the appropriate citation to OCS.
- You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the documents and information.
- OCS reserves the right to revoke the authorisation to view, download, print, copy, distribute and circulate the documents and information available on this Site at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon written notice from OCS.
- The rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title.
- The rights specified above to view, download, print, copy, distribute and circulate the documents and information available on this Site are not applicable to the design or layout of this Site. Elements of this Site are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE IN A WRITTEN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND OCS, ALL MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THE WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, OCS MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR MATERIALS WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE OBTAINED FROM THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO NINETY (90) DAYS.
THIS SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. OCS MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES AT THIS SITE, INCLUDING THE PRICES AND DESCRIPTIONS OF ANY PRODUCTS LISTED HEREIN, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES AT THIS SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND OCS MAKES NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE SUCH MATERIALS OR SERVICES.
OCS ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE INFORMATION, DOCUMENTS, SOFTWARE, MATERIALS AND/OR SERVICES WHICH ARE REFERENCED BY OR LINKED TO THIS SITE. REFERENCES TO OTHER CORPORATIONS, THEIR SERVICES AND PRODUCTS, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
IN NO EVENT SHALL OCS OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT OCS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR OF ANY WEB SITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THIS SITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This Site contains links to third-party Web sites that are not under the control of OCS. OCS makes no representations whatsoever about any other Web site to which you may have access through this Site. When you access a non-OCS Web site, you do so at your own risk and OCS is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice, or statements made on these sites or for the quality of any products or services available on such sites. OCS provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply that OCS endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or uses of such Web sites.
i. Barclays Business Bank Account Referral Service.
1. Where you request a bank account through The Business Bank Account Referral Service you confirm that you agree to your details being submitted on your behalf to Barclays Bank UK plc and to being contacted directly by Barclays Bank UK plc for the purposes of fulfilling the bank account request.
2. Where you request a bank account through The Business Bank Account Referral Service on behalf of a third party for whom you are making a company formation application, you confirm that the third party has agreed to their details being submitted on their behalf to Barclays Bank UK plc and to being contacted directly by Barclays Bank UK plc for the purposes of fulfilling the bank account request.
The Business Bank Accounts are opened by and provided by Barclays Bank UK plc and subject to the terms and conditions as set forth by Barclays Bank UK plc at the time of account opening.
This Site can be accessed from other countries around the world and may contain references to OCS products, services, and programs that have not been announced in your country. These references do not imply that OCS intends to announce such products, services or programs in your country.
The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on this Site are the property of OCS or other third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior written consent of OCS or such third party which may own the Marks. OCS and the OCS logo are trademarks of Online Company Services Ltd.