All companies are required by the Companies Act 2006, to maintain, and to make available for inspection, statutory registers and records.
Correctly completed company statutory books can provide an extremely useful record of a company’s history and ownership. They are also a legal requirement and a failure to maintain statutory registers and to keep Companies House filings up to date is an offence, which can expose the company and its officers to a fine from the Registrar.
In addition a company’s statutory books may well be required in the course of due diligence undertaken by, for example, a potential buyer or investor. Fully complete statutory books will demonstrate that your company has been well-managed and has a good track record of compliance with its statutory obligations and will also be vital for confirming the current and past ownership position of the company.
If you would like to bring your company statutory books up to date or would like to create new statutory books for your company then this service will be of use. Fully completed historical statutory books are often required by buyers when a company is being sold, or when share ownership needs to be confirmed in context to the history of the company, and all companies are required to keep their statutory books up to date. For accountants or company owners wishing to bring their company statutory paperwork up to date this service can complete that task. We will also, as part of the process, identifying any areas where remedial action is required and make sure that any gaps or inconsistencies in the company’s history and statutory records are corrected.
Our service includes:-
- Processing of any current company secretarial requirement e.g. a transfer of shares to be included in the company statutory books
- Fully complete company registers (including registers of directors and secretaries, appointments, members, allotments, transfers, mortgages and charges, directors interests, certificates, addresses, and People of Significant Control). Showing all details from incorporation.
- Fully complete minutes and notices for all changes throughout the history of company, including changes of address, changes to share structure, changes to directors etc
- Copies of all relevant forms as filed. Showing the full filing history of the company
- Fully complete and correctly numbered share certificates. It is important that share certificates accurately represent the legal ownership of the company and they should match details as held in the company registers and as held with the Registrar. All certificates will be listed and numbered, with current ownership certificates printed, consolidated and numbered
- A copy of the original certificate of incorporation and any change of name certificates printed on official 160gsm Ivory card
- Two bound copies of the current prevailing company Articles of Association
All documents will printed and professionally presented in our unbranded, hard back file.
Please click below if you would like to purchase this service and to get a quick quote.
|Reconstruction of company statutory books||From Only £135.00 + VAT||Get a quote|